We are all Wisdom Talkers. It is time we all feel safe and confident expressing our collective, intuitive wisdom. This blog is a place to share wisdom, insight, and inspiration to connect to the heart of all beings. As we approach a new creative phase of humanity, we are each asked to move through our limitations and express ourselves and actions from the depths of our hearts and true knowing. As we move into a maturity of spiritual practice, our wisdom will naturally unfold and guide us into who we are and why we are here. Community, God, Passion, and Action in the presence of the One.

Wisdom of the Ancients

Wisdom of the Ancients

The Foundation Stone Meditation

Soul of Man!
You live in the limbs
That carry you through the world of space
Into the sea of spirit-being:
Practice spirit remembrance
In the depths of soul,
Where in the reigning
Cosmic creator-being
Your own I
In God's I
Is begotten;
And you will truly live
In the cosmic human being.

-Rudolf Steiner

Thursday, January 20, 2011

up late...reviewing life and options


So totally in a new phase of my life. I feel more mature to adapt to change and new experiences. Though i am still not "PERFECT" Haha, to think this is still part of my daily process. Though I can still make mistakes or choices and not be totally identified with them or the outcome. I have discovered a new compassion and solidarity with myself - able to step out of the box of "doing this a certain way only". Having free choice and practice with each moment. And though I still take part in certain things which i know on a deeper level don't serve me completally - I am free of suffering from attatchment to thinking it controls who i am. Less comparison to others, or at least really seeing it more and more as it happens and choosing instead to honor and appreciate myself and my uniqueness and soul. Spending time alone and with others and engaging in what i really want to do with my life. Finding new insight into the NOW, and waiting, exploring all options for future paths to unfold. I can see this space I am in as only a temporary experience. Job and school - all this as a reference point - always brining me closer to my dream.

I prayed and cried and felt into my heart today as I stared up at the full moon. I fell asleep with the candle lit and the light of the moon touching me. God asked me, What do you want? And through it all, the answer came to me at last: HOME.

More than career, success, - I am seeking my home. Please God, bring me closer to that which I am seeking - my family, beauty, nature - my Home. I pray for this, please show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment