We are all Wisdom Talkers. It is time we all feel safe and confident expressing our collective, intuitive wisdom. This blog is a place to share wisdom, insight, and inspiration to connect to the heart of all beings. As we approach a new creative phase of humanity, we are each asked to move through our limitations and express ourselves and actions from the depths of our hearts and true knowing. As we move into a maturity of spiritual practice, our wisdom will naturally unfold and guide us into who we are and why we are here. Community, God, Passion, and Action in the presence of the One.

Wisdom of the Ancients

Wisdom of the Ancients

The Foundation Stone Meditation

Soul of Man!
You live in the limbs
That carry you through the world of space
Into the sea of spirit-being:
Practice spirit remembrance
In the depths of soul,
Where in the reigning
Cosmic creator-being
Your own I
In God's I
Is begotten;
And you will truly live
In the cosmic human being.

-Rudolf Steiner

Friday, February 24, 2012

I Am So Happy To Be Here

By Orchid Jones

I used to leave my body to experience faith, wisdom, and harmlessness.
I used to travel to sky and back again to experience one drop of relief.
Today I am committed to my body.
Today I am willing to take care of myself.
Today I am calling myself home Again, Again, and Again...

The Sun crept in to the Sky for the Morning to Honor All Life
The clouds then crept over to cover
Like a blanket
The day filled with hope

There is no escaping this Place
For this Place is already Heaven
Knowing no other way
I sink into the hands of You
I bathe myself with Your Cloudless Love
I am a humble and happy servant
To this great task.

I am like that tree you have planted
And so unlike that same tree.
I feel this space beneath my feet
I touch it with my little toes
Small grasses and stones
I would sink in if I knew how.
But unlike the trees
I Am.

And so
With this aching heart
This profound gratitude for all life
I walk to meet You.

You are everywhere!
With this faith
I am untouched by my longing!
With this faith
I am longing to touch all life!
And speak:
Awaken!
Won't you walk with me?
Won't you touch and receive my touch?
Won't you let this precious stone into the folds of your hand
And feel?

I am a creature
A human creature
And I Am So Happy To Be Here
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment