We are all Wisdom Talkers. It is time we all feel safe and confident expressing our collective, intuitive wisdom. This blog is a place to share wisdom, insight, and inspiration to connect to the heart of all beings. As we approach a new creative phase of humanity, we are each asked to move through our limitations and express ourselves and actions from the depths of our hearts and true knowing. As we move into a maturity of spiritual practice, our wisdom will naturally unfold and guide us into who we are and why we are here. Community, God, Passion, and Action in the presence of the One.

Wisdom of the Ancients

Wisdom of the Ancients

The Foundation Stone Meditation

Soul of Man!
You live in the limbs
That carry you through the world of space
Into the sea of spirit-being:
Practice spirit remembrance
In the depths of soul,
Where in the reigning
Cosmic creator-being
Your own I
In God's I
Is begotten;
And you will truly live
In the cosmic human being.

-Rudolf Steiner

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Singing Alive




About to embark on yet another journey...
preparing a sacred alter for my two best friends Hana and Emily who are getting married.
I feel full and happy with love for them and for all expressions of divine beauty.
Spending lots of time just sitting outdoors taking in all the shifting of energy. Gripping the grass or putting hands in soil, this is how i stay grounded these days, for it feels as though my whole body is alight with God's love and at any moment I could become a spec in the sky, like a floating or dropping dandelion seed.

After the wedding driving up to Singing Alive in Washington - more music, community, God, and dance. then back to Earth for a week of work and connecting with lovers and again more ceremony. So sweet to be fully living NOW. I have said goodbye to so much....including hate of myself and body, fear, anxiety, stress, pain, hate and judgment, fear of intimacy and sexuality, fear of meeting my masculine divine, fear of becoming my fully greatest lion hearted soul warrior.

Still working on... How Ego plays her role, Power Dynamics, Creating safe and clear space for others, Communicating needs and boundaries, listening to my heart in every single momentary breath and inch and distance. So happy to have found my true self, and yet there is infinite self to discover! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment