We are all Wisdom Talkers. It is time we all feel safe and confident expressing our collective, intuitive wisdom. This blog is a place to share wisdom, insight, and inspiration to connect to the heart of all beings. As we approach a new creative phase of humanity, we are each asked to move through our limitations and express ourselves and actions from the depths of our hearts and true knowing. As we move into a maturity of spiritual practice, our wisdom will naturally unfold and guide us into who we are and why we are here. Community, God, Passion, and Action in the presence of the One.

Wisdom of the Ancients

Wisdom of the Ancients

The Foundation Stone Meditation

Soul of Man!
You live in the limbs
That carry you through the world of space
Into the sea of spirit-being:
Practice spirit remembrance
In the depths of soul,
Where in the reigning
Cosmic creator-being
Your own I
In God's I
Is begotten;
And you will truly live
In the cosmic human being.

-Rudolf Steiner

Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you keep your torch lit?


Checking in and sensing a lot going on inside. I have a tendency to look without to relieve all this tension, emotion, movement inside, internal. So I am writing to check in with it. I had a great intuitive body reading on Friday and want to share a little about what I learned. First of all, I am just now recognizing the reflection that people hold in my life with what is occurring for me internally. If a friend is approaching me asking guidance on emotional eating, it is time I look at this subject with myself. Friend's are great mirrors and I am noticing the parallels more and more as I am either annoyed or attracted to their drama- How can I let it all just be a reflection pointing me to be of service first to myself and awakening my own shadow, and then see if this service toward myself can shine as an example for those around me. This was a little what the reading said. Also - things concerning the heart, it is winter now and time to go inside. This may be hard for a lot of people without loved ones or a beloved around. But now that the Sun is farthest away from Earth, it is our time to bring the sun out inside of ourselves, when the hearth is inside the temple and we warn ourselves with our divine beauty, nurturing health, and prayer. It is easy to go back to old patterns, almost too easy and this is a big symbol for me to stop myself before I do and stay awake, stay present, stay conscious of how I falsely comfort myself and ignore the true yearning: to be with God, to be loved, to be warn and held. This thing I CAN give to myself. These things are all around me, I just need to feel my beauty, my love, and my sweet body and know that I am a divine reflection of God deserving the best and sweetest treatment for myself. Becoming sensitive to the old vibrations and how harmful they are, helps me remember and wise up to the vibrations of love, light, and health. Please be truthful with yourself, please be responsible and clear with your boundaries in your life and totally give 100% the best you can to yourself. I am saying this all because I am learning it too.

Another thing I am learning in tune with this season is the time to be Fallow - or frozen without growth. It is not time to plant seeds, it is time to wait, hold, soften, watch, and embrace the fire within. It is just like me to try to plant the seeds of all my dreams before planting season. They will just freeze and die. It is a good time to let your spiritual self be peaceful and watchful and not fixed on the fire of transformation. Even the winter ground is transforming, it is just a lot more subtle and internal. Meditation, baths, teas, good food. These are all spiritual actions as well as the larger metaphysical, outward, transcendental experiences. In fact, it is ALL spiritual! I must get out of this mindset that some things, some people, some events are spiritual and others are not. It is all a learning for Spirit, it is all opportunity to connect with the Divine. And we are learning to become in balance with the rhythm of every moment, how that connection is manifested and received. It is our responsibility as spiritual lights to keep this torch aglow through every moment and every season. It is OK to forget the torch every once and awhile for this is the time that we are learning how to do this, but keep picking it back up again and light others with yours. Listen to how you want to move in your moment, how the divine wants to manifest, it will be easier and lighter if you do move in this natural rhythm with the seasons. The more you let go of your ideas the better Ideas are what got us in to this mess in the first place. turn off the electrical light upstairs and open the window to the light of the winter moon out your window.

It feels good to write all of this, even if no one reads it. It is my intention to use writing as one of the tools to keep my torch lit. Writing down my Truth, getting my voice out there helps me stay strong and alive. I don't have to rely on anyone else to keep my torch lit, in fact, this is often the misunderstanding about Teachers, Spiritual Groups, Gurus, -that they will keep your torch lit. They can light it for sure, but it is up to you to keep lighting it with your knowledge and inner understanding as the practice is deepened and the motivation towards awakening increases. How do you keep your torch lit?

No comments:

Post a Comment