We are all Wisdom Talkers. It is time we all feel safe and confident expressing our collective, intuitive wisdom. This blog is a place to share wisdom, insight, and inspiration to connect to the heart of all beings. As we approach a new creative phase of humanity, we are each asked to move through our limitations and express ourselves and actions from the depths of our hearts and true knowing. As we move into a maturity of spiritual practice, our wisdom will naturally unfold and guide us into who we are and why we are here. Community, God, Passion, and Action in the presence of the One.

Wisdom of the Ancients

Wisdom of the Ancients

The Foundation Stone Meditation

Soul of Man!
You live in the limbs
That carry you through the world of space
Into the sea of spirit-being:
Practice spirit remembrance
In the depths of soul,
Where in the reigning
Cosmic creator-being
Your own I
In God's I
Is begotten;
And you will truly live
In the cosmic human being.

-Rudolf Steiner

Saturday, January 2, 2010

On Crafting Our Brilliance

We are each forces of Brilliant Nature. We are crafted and designed to share our unique talents with all of creation. Recently I have been playing with this idea in my every day action. How am I crafting my own brilliance? I see it as a twisting, turning, spiral of passion, intelligence, creativity, humor, and good choice. If I put my time and attention in myself as if I were a piece of art, continually being sculpted and resculpted, it is up to me what shape I choose to take. I feel this force in me, and by not identifying with it, as in "I am brilliant." But feeling the divine brilliance through me, I can begin to understand and interpret my choices in this world. Brilliance means intelligent design and a flow of uninterrupted creative outpour and expression. This could be in how I make my tea, or the slow graceful pace I make a meal. Brilliance could be the choice to not over-indulge and instead take a walk in the cool night air. This force wants to grow and develop into a fine piece of work, one which will counter and confront any obstacle in its way. This force will guide me and attract other brilliant light to it. This force is my Divine Will and my destiny. By counteracting it I am giving in to an old belief that I am not worth anything or just mediocre. We must break free from our mediocre identities and recognize that every action echoes itself into all of creation. Every choice I make which comes from my true identity and my true self will create ripples of choices for the whole planet. My shadow self if becoming more and more familiar and how I choose to interact with my shadow self is also a sign of my own brilliance. I feel her sometimes like a spirit friend, and recently have been putting a comforting hand out to her and reconcile our differences. My shadow self are only the unconscious parts of me which still identify with fear, panic, and control. Carl Jung said that the best thing you can do for someone is show her her shadow, for then she will recognize that she is made of light which casts this shadow.

Today was a very simple day and I got to just reflect, take care of some business and make some phone calls. There is always this force in my which is constantly questioning the force of nature and observing it. I am so greatful that a friend recently guided me to trust the force of divine flow and clarity that is welling up in my at all times. My meditation practice has been to simply observe this and let it guide me into myself and into insight. I have searched for so long for the right spiritual practice, what do I do and how do i do it, and I am so tired of obligation. It is suffocating me. My practice is to love God, turn to God in every detail, and craft Her force in and through me. Only then will I get to know a glimmer of my own brilliance and know the purpose of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment